fbq('init', '1771446329537755'); fbq('track', 'PageView');
Growth Marketer/Growth Hacker (3-7 yrs)
We are looking for an experienced growth marketer who can help us with B2B lead generation automation, email marketing and social media growth. You will be heading the marketing segment for the company.
Its a plus if you are data nerd or a techy.
Required Skills and Experience:
– B2B Lead Generation Automation (prospecting and outreach) using tools like lemlist, hunter, snovio, TexAu, Phantom Buster and more.
– Your focus will be to improve email delivery rates, open rates, and lead conversions
– Solid experience with Facebook ads, Google ads, Youtube ads (Pinterest ads and Twitter ads will be handy)
– Funnel based Landing page development and optimization
– Super hands-on experience with WordPress and woocommerce.
– Working with payment gateways like Stripe, Razorpay and Instamojo
– Getting work done from graphic developers and social media content writers.
– Absolute comfort with excel sheet
– You should be juggling super comfortably with AI tools.
– You should be eating, sleeping, and excreting data from analytical tools like GT Metrix, Google analytics, SEMRUSH, AHREF, Hotjar, Facebook ad and Google ad dashboards
Add on skills
– Writing scripts using python
– Basics of designing using canva and photoshop
– You should be good with your English and should be able to participate in sales based calls with international clients.
Communities and people you should be following
– Growth tribe
– Product hunt
– App sumo
– Kyrill Krystallis
– Vaibhav sisinty
Attitude we are looking for:
– Common sense.
– Startup mindset.
– Solves the problem by researching and execution.
– Executes campaigns but also gets things done from team.
– During the interview, specific tool-based questions will be asked on video screen share.
– You will be asked to show the tools which you have worked on and not just answering verbally.
– So apply only if you have really worked as a growth marketer.
– Theory won’t help you stand the interview even for 10 mins. If you have not executed things you should not apply.
Who should not apply
If you are a generic digital marketer. It is not growth marketing
If you are a social media professional helping with social media management
SEO, SMM experts
Add on information
– 100% work from home
– Working in European time zone ( 12 noon to 8 PM)
– 5 days working
– Includes yearly paid 3 months trip to the Netherlands(Traveling expenses paid) and working with the company owner. (Performance based)
About the company:
CuriousPiyuesh is a Netherlands based startup company focusing on corporate training on Visual Storytelling and Webinar Growth Marketing. The company is headed by Piyuesh Modi who lives in the Netherlands.
Drop an email with your resume and whatsapp number at firstname.lastname@example.org
If your profile matches (read above paragraph which states who should not apply), you will be responded back.